24 April 2011

40 Hands

{Good Friday, 22 April 2011. Silly P was so proud she took tis pic. Chey!}
Tis will be a focus-on-fotos entry. It's late, been a long, tiring weekend and i'm dying to get to bed now. There are backlogs of food places i wanna share but hvn't got time to post them up. The thot of that made me wanna just post tis up 1st, instead of throwin' it into the overloaded "to-blog-about" folder of pics. Let me get out at least one of the 3 good food places i've been fr tis long weekend. The other 2 will have to wait.


The other reasons are
(1) i've been dying to go to 40 Hands for the longest time, just didn't hv the time. And when we managed to hook each other up together on Good Friday (finally), we had a really awesome lunch there! My first and definitely won't be the last! =)
(2) The food there is really veryvery good, and reminded us of being in australia, not sure why (then). (Ltr i knew why) i'll excuse myself tonite and won't be able to fill you in as to how good their food is. But they are just good LAH!~
(3) Today (just 2days after my first visit there) i was flippin' thru a food magazine fr the racks at the yoga place and there happen to be a review abt the coffee they brew at 40 Hands! Wat a good reminder, the more i shld quickly post tis up before it's tucked under the pile & forgotten again!
haha, E.


Hot buns make me horny. i like honesty.














Silly P. hahaa













Must go opposite to try the Hainanese Curry Rice someday!
Snapped fr the magazine i read today





The Boss


GoodyNite.
There will be tons of changes for me in the new work week. Before i think abt them, let me think about my sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment